Optimals Even Out Perfecting Eye Cream is a hydrating, eye cream that reduces the appearance of dark spots and dark circles around the eye area. Instantly brightens the under-eye area and promotes an even, radiant complexion. Formulated using a Swedish natural ingredient blend, LumiLight Active and Caffeine. Dermatologically tested and suitable for all skin types.
When our scientists consumer tested* Optimals Even Out Perfecting Eye Cream, they achieved the following results:
- 8/10 women agree instantly brightens skin around the eyes*
- 7/10 women agree reduces the appearance of dark circles*
- 8/10 women agree promotes and even, bright and radiant complexion*
- 7/10 women agree reduces appearance of dark spots*
- 9/10 women agree replenishes skin with moisture*
Use twice a day, morning and evening, on cleansed skin. Avoid direct contact with eyes. For best results we recommend a daily skin care routine using the complete Optimals Even Out range.
Key ingredients include:
- A Swedish natural ingredient blend featuring Meadowsweet and Yarrow. Optimised to help you reduce dark spots and achieve a more even complexion.
- LumiLight Complex – works to minimise the appearance of existing dark spots and prevent future discolourations from forming.
- Caffeine – known as a must-have ingredient in eye creams, Caffeine is an effective enhancer of blood microcirculation. This helps to reduce under-eye bags and dark circles.
AQUA, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, BETAINE, SILICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, BEHENETH-25, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, MICA, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONOL, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CAFFEINE, SUCROSE DILAURATE, SPIRAEA ULMARIA LEAF EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM FLOWER EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, P-ANISIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, CI 77891
Our scientists have selected some of the most effective botanical ingredients known in Sweden, to create tailored skin care ranges with natural Swedish ingredient blends. Meet the new Optimals!