THE FABULOUS WORLD OF FRAGRANCES
Fragrances can positively enhance scents, improve mood, enrich a romance, calm spirits, recollect memories, provide a sense of calm and bring an unforgettable personal touch. Fragrances add an invisible color to your everyday life and special occasions.
SCIENCE BEHIND FRAGRANCE
Oriflame perfumes are also a pleasure for the eyes.
Oriflame collaborates with designers who collaborate in turn with prestigious brands such as Bulgari, Yves Saint Laurent, Dior, Chopard, Guerlain, Louis Vuitton, etc.
1. Briefing the perfumers
2. Harmonization of the concept
4. Consumer Reviews during testing
5. Creating a complementary range
6. History and product image
Some ingredients are naturally extracted from flowers or plants.
It is one of the oldest sources of perfumes.
Perfumes are often based on alcohol, because that is what makes the perfume can be fixed on the skin.
The quality of the perfume depends first of all on the quality of the scented oil, and the degree of concentration of this oil.
Oriflame invests more and more in the quality of our aromatic oils in order to reach the level of quality of the most prestigious brands.
The perfumes are described as musical pieces, consisting of three notes that create the harmony of the scent.
Top note: This is the first impression of the perfume. It lasts about 10 minutes.
Heart note: This is the true personality of the perfume. They develop completely after 60 minutes.
Base note: This is the last note of the perfume. It is perceived 30 minutes after applying the perfume.
FEMININE & GRACEFUL
Elegant fragrances to envelop yourself in a soft, feminine aura
BOLD & CONFIDENT
Unforgettable fragrances to make an entrance and shine in the spotlight
MASCULINE & CLASSIC
Traditional fragrances to feel truly masculine and elegant
BOLD & CHARISMATIC
Chic fragrances to show off your stylish side and stand out in the crowd
TIPS & TRICKS
- Wait 10 minutes for the alcohol to evaporate
- Feel and try to find a harmony between the scent and your personal taste
- A second and third perfume can be tested on the second wrist and the inner fold of the elbow
- Never try more than 3 fragrances at a time
Apply it to the pulsation points from the lower part of your body up to the top (behind the ankles and knees, on the wrists, navel, collarbone and behind the ears).
- Spray a little perfume in the air and quickly move into the cloud of perfume
- Reapply during the day to increase the feeling of well-being
- Adapt your perfume to the seasons: lighter in summer and stronger in winter
- Never choose a perfume because you liked it on someone
- Do not spray directly on jewelry, it may tarnish
- Do not spray on fragile fabrics or fragile colors, it can damage them
- Do not put 2 scents at once unless they were made to be worn together
- Do not put a perfume on the skin before or during sun exposure
Oriflame perfumes often have a complementary range of products created to increase the scent, such as body creams, sprays and roll on.
The use of the perfume with the rest of the range increases the intensity of the perfume.
- Make sure the bottle is tightly closed
- Put it in its original box
- Once opened, it is advisable to use it in the year